All you need is a few simple ingredients, a grill and an adult beverage to learn how to grill perfectly crispy chicken wings-Red Meat Lover style!
“A small piece of something TASTY.”
Grilled Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Remove wing tips (optional).
- Remove the cape (also optional).
- Both the tip and the cape can be used in a broth later!
- Coat the wings in JoJo Rub. Dry rub increases wing crispiness.
- Fire up your Weber Kettle Charcoal Grill and turn the vent grates 1/2 to 3/4 open.
- You should be able to hold your hand above the vent for 5 seconds.
- Arrange the wings on the outside of the grill grate, around the heat. Leave the grill empty in the middle to prevent burning.
- Flip wings every 10 to 15 minutes.
- It should take 60 to 70 minutes for wings to fully cook. Total cook time with vary depending on how hot your grill is.
- Remove from heat. Enjoy with your favorite wing sauce.
You can find the full video and detailed recipe for these grilled crispy chicken wings HERE!