1. Divide chicken wings into 3 bowls.
2. First bowl-coat chicken wings in Rescue Rub and baking powder mixture.
3. Second bowl-coat chicken wings in Rescue Rub and melted butter mixture.
4. Third bowl-coat chicken wings in Rescue Rub and oilve oil mixture.
5. Cook chicken wings on grill for 30 to 40 minutes until an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, Make sure you keep the three recipes separate so you know which is which.
5. Once your wings are cooked, test them out and decide which recipe makes the crispiest chicken wings.