A weeknight favorite that is quick, healthy, and can be on the table within 30 minutes. You won’t need the grill because you can make this great tasting baked pork tenderloin recipe using your oven!
“A small piece of something TASTY.”
Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Trim the silver skin off and remove excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Lightly coat the tenderloin in olive oil.
- Season generously with JoJo Rub or your favorite dry rub.
- Line the bottom of the broiler pan with foil for easier clean up.
- Place broiler pan in the oven then preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once preheated, place the tenderloin on the broiler pan and bake in the over for 20 minutes or until it reaches 145-160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove form oven and rest for 5 minutes.
Visit this post for the full oven baked pork tenderloin recipe and our YouTube channel for the video recipe!