Step up your game with this crispy oven baked chicken recipe!
“A small piece of something TASTY.”
How to Cook Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover a baking pan with foil & place a cooking rack over the foil.
- Mix together 1/2 TBSP flour, 3 1/2 TBSP JoJo Rub, 1 1/2 TBSP baking powder.
- Liberally apply to chicken wings.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Then, crank the oven temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake for 40-45 more minutes.
- Total cook time should be around 2 hours for the ultimate crispy wings.
Visit Meat N Bone to get yourself the tastiest meats! Including beef, poultry, pork, wild game and more!