Today we’re visiting St. Louis and Sugarfire Smokehouse to try these INSANE Smoked and Fried Chicken Wing recipe, so good!
Heart-Stopping Chicken Wing Recipe
- First, make the perfect brine. Combine 1 gallon water, 1 cup salt, 1 cup brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil and then let cool.
- Soak chicken wings in brine for 2 hours.
- Pat dry and season with Chicken Salt.
- Smoked the brined and seasoned wings for 2 hours.
- Then, flash fry for one minute.
Chef Mike’s Sauce Creation!
“Half buffalo sauce, and half barbecue sauce. We call is BUFACUE.”
For the full Meat America episode and heart-stopping smoked and fried chicken wing recipes, click here! Also make sure you visit Chef Mike and Sugarfire Smokehouse for delicious, award winning smash burgers!