I visited Denver and the Rio Grande restaurant to learn how to make the BEST steak fajitas marinade and step-by-step recipe for truly EPIC fajitas.
Epic Steak Fajita Recipes
- Trim away all of the fat on the skirt steak.
- Next, marinade! Mix together pineapple juice, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, water, orange juice, lime juice.
- Marinate the steak for 1 hour.
- While the steak is marinating, grill your veggies!
- Grill the skirt steak on high heat to your preferred temperature of doneness. Cut the steak at a diagonal bias.
- Serve with grilled veggies, warm tortillas and your favorite fillings!
For the full Meat America episode and grilled steak fajita recipe, click here!