Today we are reviewing a product that we have used multiple time and absolutely love. This product is used by winners of Steak Cookoff Association events. It is perfect for grilled steak, seafood, vegetables, etc. The possibilities are endless! Are you ready for the big reveal?
Drum roll please…
Let me tell you a little bit more about it. There are Grill Grates available for an array of different grills. Including gas, charcoal, kamado and pellet grills. Need them for something a little different, they also offer custom ones too!
The owner, Brad, sent these to me with a really nice handwritten note. Also, he sent a couple of tools that are GRATE accessories to the Grill Grates. See what I did there?
The accessories we have are:
- “The Grate Tool”-perfect for getting in between the grates to flip your food. (pictured in action on the left)
- “The Grate Valley Grill Brush”-a dual head brush that makes for easy cleaning.
- “The GrillGrate Detailing Tool & Scraper”-great for cleaning and scraping off burnt bits.
To find more accessories and your very own Grill Grate, check out the website here. You’ll want to do this ASAP, trust us.
First of all, the purpose of the Grill Grate is to concentrate heat, provide flare up protection, conduct heat evenly across the entire surface, trap and sizzle juices, and makes perfect sear marks every single time.
A Few Tips From the User Guide
- You’ll want to season your Grill Grate. You can use cooking spray or any kind of oil. It helps keep them clean and stay non-stick.
- The bottom plate prevents flare ups and keeps lean meats and hamburgers juicier than ever.
- Seafood-never wrap fish again. You’re welcome.
- Use the smooth side of the Grill Grate as a griddle. Perfect for pizza, vegetables and burgers.
If you’ve ever struggled with figuring out how to sear steak or how to grill the juiciest hamburger then you need this product. It is perfect for all types of protein and vegetables. Highly recommend! Need more proof? We recently did a steak experiment, How to Tenderize Steak, and used our Grill Grate to show you how to grill a beautiful, perfectly seared steak. I mean, just look at that sear, pure beauty.
Make sure you visit the Grill Grate website for their products, recipes and so much more. If you enjoyed this product review, let us know in the comments! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, Red Meat Lover, where we post weekly videos of cooking meat, made easy!