This simple steak in oven recipe is PERFECT for those who don’t have access to a traditional grilling method.
“A small piece of something TASTY.”
Steak in Oven Recipe
- Set oven to broil.
- Lightly coat strip steak with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cut slits in the fat on the sides of the steak. This prevents the steak from curling.
- Place on broiling pan and put on top rack of the oven.
- Keep oven door ajar. This ensures the heating element will stay on.
- Broil the strip steak for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the broiled steak from the oven & flip.
- Broil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven & let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Visit Meat N’ Bone to order yourself some tasty steaks, perfect for this recipe.
You can find the full video and detailed broiled strip steak recipe HERE!