Yes, we know that chicken is not red meat but it is too good to be ignored….
Let’s face it, wings are so hot right now….literally and figuratively. Unsurprisingly, they are a must have appetizer at happy hour, backyard bbq’s, and other social gatherings. This once discarded part of the bird, has even evolved to become haute cuisine in some restaurants.
So what’s stopping you from making these tasty little meat morsels right at home? You don’t need an industrial fryer and don’t need to make a big mess in your kitchen….because frying is messy.
As a matter of fact, we’ll be cooking these on the grill….they’re not fried at all. However, the result will be the texture, crispiness, and crunch of fried chicken wings. They’re so crispy, you’ll swear they came right out of the fyer!
Learn To Make “Fried” Chicken Wings on a Charcoal Grill
This video shares easy tips for grilling amazing chicken wings, including:
- The 3 parts of a chicken wing – the wingtip, wing (wingette), and drummy (drumette) – and how to trim the wing
- How many wings are consumed on Superbowl Sunday – it’s really unbelieveable!
- A recipe for chicken wing seasoning
- How long to cook wings on the grill
- The perfect location of charcoal in a kettle grill
- What to do while your wings are grilling (Spoiler alert – Drink beer and watch the game!)
- How to cook simple and ridiculously good chicken wings (of course)