Today we are going to Sous Vide Pork Chop. For those of you who don’t know sous vide in French means “magic juice” or “under vacuum” depending on your regional dialect. To sous vide is to place food in a plastic pouch and cook it in a water bath for multiple hours till the food is perfectly cooked.
These Sous Vide Pork Chops are the most tender and juicy I have ever I had hands down and that is not hyperbole that’s the truth!
Today we’re using one-inch thick hand-cut lean loin chops, this is perfect for the sous vide since a lot of traditional ways of cooking can dry them out. We’re going to coat these little piglets with JoJo rub, a slab of butter some fresh thyme, and then vacuum seal the chops. Today we’re going to use a small cooler as our bath since it retains heat really well. Set the heater to 140 degrees then drop them in the water and let them cook for three hours.
After three hours the chops are done but they don’t look quite right. So, what we’re going to do is pat the chops dry and then give them a quick seer on our oiled and preheated cast iron skillet for 30 seconds per side. Another upside of this method is that it is not necessary to let your meat rest!
If you don’t own a sous vide machine I strongly suggest you put it on your birthday or Christmas list, they are amazing for cooking for yourself or the whole family!
We’ll see you real soon and as always stay tasty my friends!
Red Meat Lover MeaTees: https://redmeatlover.com/shop/shirts/
Wagyu Beef – https://wienswagyu.com/ – use promo code “RML” to save 10% on your first order.
Instant Read Thermometer – https://amzn.to/2Ur9YeV
Rockwood Charcoal – https://amzn.to/2JxvrSg
Dual Probe Wireless BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer – https://amzn.to/2Tn2zAB
Cast Iron Skillet – https://amzn.to/2tWH4ro
Weber Kettle Grill – https://amzn.to/2Tmf3Zy
Weber Gourmet BBQ Hinged Grate – https://amzn.to/2EW9c4m
Sheesham Wood Cutting Board – https://amzn.to/2IXsDxF
Sous Vide – https://amzn.to/2IZHfwi
Vacuum Sealer – https://amzn.to/2tVIpPe
Countertop Burner – https://amzn.to/2IYg0SY
- Main Camera: https://amzn.to/2tVYpAA
- 2nd Camera: https://amzn.to/2HlEVxa
- 3rd Camera: https://amzn.to/2UrN9aL
- 4th Camera: https://amzn.to/2EUdSHE
- 5th Camera Gimbal: https://amzn.to/2C595RR
- 6th Large Camera: https://amzn.to/2VD1Hom
- Drone: https://amzn.to/2tSfawE
- Main Lens: https://amzn.to/2HkQyED
- Zoom Lens: https://amzn.to/2HkXAt9
- Amazing Lens: https://amzn.to/2u4eJQ9
AUDIO EQUIPMENT *
- Audio Recorder – https://amzn.to/2CaRV5z
- Microphone 1: https://amzn.to/2EHP0BK
- Microphone 2: https://amzn.to/2TnOMtD
- Voice Over Mic: https://amzn.to/2VHQ13B
LIGHTING EQUIPMENT *
- Amazing Light and Softbox – https://amzn.to/2tTP2S5
- Softbox Light Kit – https://amzn.to/2Ccs3Gy
- LED Video Light Kit: https://amzn.to/2u4i15X
SUPPORT EQUIPMENT *
- Slider: https://amzn.to/2VDe6si
- Tripod & Fluid Head:
- Teleprompter: https://amzn.to/2TmhsU4
- SD Cards: https://amzn.to/2TrHYLB
- MicroSD Cards: https://amzn.to/2tWFJRr
- Gear Cart: https://amzn.to/2TplFX2
- Case: https://amzn.to/2tRQvZc
- Tripod Kit – https://amzn.to/2IYEbRg
- Video Tripod Kit: https://amzn.to/2C8T1ij
Red Meat Lover is a participant in the Amazon Services L.L.C. Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.