“Simplify, Simplify” – Thoreau
Simple….just like this post….just like this recipe….because it doesn’t have to be complicated to be delicious.
Use this recipe when you want something healthy, fast, and ….simple. It goes great with rice, pasta, risotto and a side of vegetables.
- 1lb shrimp
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tsp salt to taste
- ½ tsp pepper to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tbspLemon juice
- Peel and Devain shrimp. Rinse and drain. Pat dry with paper towel, if necessary.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter over medium high heat
- Add shrimp. Immediately after adding shrimp, season with minced garlic, salt, pepper, paprika.
- Allow shrimp to cook in pan on side about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Mix / flip shrimp with spoon and allow to cook an addition 2 min.
- Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and let melt / simmer. Once heated, add wine and lemon juice.
- Let boil for 2 – 3 minutes, then add back shrimp.
- Serve over noodles or rice.